276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dell U2718Q 27 Inch UltraSharp 4K LED-backlit, Anti-Glare, 3H Hard Coating IPS Monitor - (8 ms Response, 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz, 1300:1 Contrast, with ComfortView, DisplayPort, VGA, HDMI and USB)

£49.995£99.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

TRADEMARKS: Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U. Information about whether there is a possibility for wall mounting according to the VESA Mounting Interface Standard (MIS). It has 4k resolution, outstanding ergonomics, and good viewing angles, so the Dell is a good monitor for in-office use. The operating humidity shows the acceptable level of humidity, in which the display will function flawlessly. This monitor took a little more turning up, though — likely because the software was just: “Less of that.

Due to its quick response time speed and low input lag, it’s also an awesome option for casual gaming. Can the more modest U2718Q deliver a convincing HDR experience, and does HDR make sense on a Windows 10 desktop? Some prefer a minimum screen size of 30 inches or more at this resolution, but 27 is fine by me, with Windows 10 scaling well at 150 per cent, and the amount of desktop real estate is a real boon for multitasking. Bizarrely, only a Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable is included in the box, so you'll need to source your own HDMI lead to take advantage of the monitor's HDR capabilities. I’m contemplating upgrading my old 2015 PC to the Mac Mini M2 pro and just wondering if I will run into any problems using my existing monitor (Dell U2718Q 4K)?See our recommendations for the best monitors, the best monitors for dual setup, and the best 4k gaming monitors. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Said advantages aren't as easy to absorb as, say, a higher resolution or faster response time, so think of it this way: an HDR image is intended to provide brighter whites, deeper blacks and more detail at both ends of the spectrum, with colours that are more life-like than ever before.

UPDATE 2]: After inquiring about this, it did turn out that my monitor needed updating, as expected. The high-resolution screen is great for watching the latest movies in 4k, and the wide viewing angles are great for watching the latest videos with a group of friends. Dealing with having to replace this was a hassle, but a mild one considering that's just the way life is sometimes. Note that you will need to download and install the following firmware update for optimal image quality if it’s not pre-applied out of the box. Is there a more recent one I'm not seeing and/or if I find a Windows PC to do the update, will it help?Information about the available connectivity ports, slots and interfaces such as USB, infrared port, SD card slot, audio/video and network interfaces, etc. millioin colors, which are typical for 8-bit display panels, and not the standard 262200 colors, instead.

The Dell U2718Q is a very good IPS monitor, and one of the best work monitors we've tested, but there are better alternatives out there, especially if you want decent HDR performance. If the manufacturer does not provide such information, the diagonal is calculated from the width and height of the screen.A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. The U2718Q has a much higher native resolution, it supports HDR, and it has much better viewing angles. Celeron, Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Atom, Intel Core, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel vPro, Intel Evo, Intel Optane, Intel Xeon Phi, Iris, Itanium, MAX, Pentium, and Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Customise your view with a fully adjustable stand that tilts, swivels, and rotates 90° clockwise or counter-clockwise. Designed with the environment in mind, this monitor meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards such as ENERGY STAR, EPEAT Gold, TCO Certified Displays, China Energy Label (CEL), WEEE, ErP (EuP) Standards, Korea E-Standby.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment