276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Faustino 1 Gran Reserva Rioja Vintage Red Wine, 14 Percent, 75CL

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Faustino Gran Reserva is aged for more than 10 years with a minimum of 26 months in oak barrels and aged for over 8 years in the bottle to create the most beautiful expression on Gran Reserva on the market!

The transfers described in section c) involve international data transfer to the USA, with consent granted by the interested party. Thanks to these, we know what your internet browsing habits are and can show you adverts related to your browsing profile.Exquisite Aging Process, Faustino Gran Reserva undergoes an extensive aging process of over 10 years, including a minimum of 26 months in oak barrels and more than 8 years in the bottle. We will not have any responsibility for any damage which occurs to the Goods after you receive them. I bought this for a friend's birthday as she is a big Rioja fan, particularly the Faustino brand but she'd never had this one before. Label tribute to Julio Faustino Martínez, “Legado de Don Julio” (Legacy of Don Julio), 3rd generation at the head of the winery and creator of Faustino I, and today is present in more than 140 countries.

In those circumstances, you must also keep all packaging as this may be required when making a claim. Having said that on more than one occasion a couple of bottles have visited my table on Christmas Day and its always been a fine accompanient to the turkey. Award-Winning Excellence, Faustino Gran Reserva has been recognized for its exceptional quality, winning the prestigious Gold Award at Mindus Vini 2022.Faustino I Gran Rva 1994 showed by both this producer and the region as a whole is so sought after for mature wines. The soil and climate in this area is ideal for growing Tempranillo, Graciano and Mazuuelo and creates wines of great distinction.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment